Medical EquipmentAll aircraft of Air Alliance have medical equipment on board that meets the most complex requirements of intensive care treatment and aviation medicine.
State of the Art
Appropriate equipment for monitoring, diagnosis and therapy is as well as back-up devices are provided. This includes non-invasive and invasive pressure monitoring (blood pressure, central venous pressure, cerebral pressure, tissue compartment pressure), as well as assisted spontaneous and controlled ventilation of intubated and non-intubated patients. Ventilatory adjustments are governed by portable blood gas analysis. Large oxygen tanks onboard the aircrafts enable ventilation even with high inspiratory oxygen concentrations
The permanently installed double-stretcher allows transport of two patients if medically acceptable. On the Challenger 604, up to three stretchers can be installed.
The modular concept of the equipment in our aircraft allows a rapid adaptation to special requirements.
Upon request we can cover the range from incubator transports for neonates up to interhospital transfers of patients with heart-lung machines or on assist devices.
MEDICAL EQUIPMENT LIST
- Cardioverter/Defibrillator with external and internal cardiac pacemaker function
- Respirator (with backup device)
- Videobronchoscope (optional)
- Perfusor Pumps (injection drivers)
- Blood gas analysis system
- Suction unit
- Appropriate cables, batteries, chargers and Accu-packs (220V and 12V)
- Cooling facility
- Incubator (on request)
- Neonatal respirator (on request)
- Child restraint system
- Anti-pressure-ulcer mattress
- Vacuum mattress
- Cervical collars
- Central venous catheter set
- Chest drain set
- Doctors's kit for patient transport between hospital and airport
- Emergency kit
- Burnpack burn kit
- Paediatric ICU kit (for infants and small children up to 1m body size)
- Nursing kit
- Appropriate amount and selection of drugs and infusion fluids